WODbook Classic (Weekly Tracking): The Original Fitness Logbook. Track Your Strength, Conditioning, and Skills to Reach New Fitness Levels
- The most classic workout logbook for functional fitness and CrossFit athletes, this book covers virtuosity and food as a good daily reminder and includes goal planning charts
- Progression charts for bodyweight movements help progress athletes towards their desired goals and giving them a plan for success
- Chock full of workouts: girls, heroes, other workouts, travel workouts, wod sightings, Open, Regionals, and Games workouts.
- Daily workout tracking, journal style with two entries per page
- Personal Record tracking includes weightlifting heaviest efforts, bodyweight maximum repetition efforts, running and rowing fastest efforts
The original WODbook offers all the content features you have come to know and love in our journals, with a Weekly glance style of logging rather than the usual two workouts at a glance style logging. We have friends that have filled dozens of these, and line them up on a shelf like trophies. And very few of them get tired of reviewing the content - we all need to be reminded of where we've come from. This book is most appropriate to folks who have completed an Intro course. Get more explanation in the New Athlete Handbook, or up level yourself to the Competitor. All WODBooksTM come standard with inside cover LB Max Rep Charts and LB > KG Conversion charts and an inside page of KG Max Rep Chart & KG > LB Conversion Chart. TRACK IT YOUR WAY: 68 pages of daily tracking included: The WODBook Classic can be bought with the Standard 2x2 layout (136 daily workouts), or configure it with a 4x4 Weekly style layout (34 weeks of daily tracking). For those of you tracking nutrition, consider buying the 1x1 Fueled Version (68 workouts).
- ASIN: B00XKKNW9I
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews