Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $129.00
- Amount Saved: $20.95
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Measures clubhead swing speed and tempo time to help golfers optimize their swing to increase distance and improve swing consistency
- Immediate feedback provides a basis for golfers to determine swing improvements
- Range of speed measurement from 40 MPH to over 200 MPH
- Actual swing Tempo Time, from the start of the club takeaway to ball impact is measured to one hundredth of a second
- Use it at home in the backyard, indoors or outdoors in a hitting cage, at the driving range
The Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer can be set to measure and display clubhead swing speed alone (SS Mode); tempo time, from club takeaway to ball impact, alone (TT Mode); or both swing speed and tempo time in the Dual Mode, in which the display toggles (alternates) between swing speed and tempo time.
The Swing Speed Radar with Tempo Timer is the practical choice of clubmakers and instructors who want the flexibility and convenience of use in the field as well as at their home-based hitting stations. It can be used by golfers of all ages and skill levels, at home or at practice facilities.
When practicing at home, in the backyard, or in areas where actual balls cannot be hit, it is best to use a practice ball "target" to obtain swing speeds that correspond directly to those of hitting an actual golf ball. The practice target provides a point to focus the release of the clubhead. Many golfers experience a slower swing speed without a practice target on which to precisely focus.
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 5.4 x 3.6 inches; 0.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- ASIN: B0013L68A6
- Item model number: SSRTT364
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews