SideWinder Pro XTREME, Forearm and Grip Strengthener #3
- Heaviest, longest, thickest and strongest built-in resistance of the Sidewinder line.
- Ready for thick bar training. Full 2 inch diameter grip size!
- Very solid parts including steel tubing, machined aluminum and neoprene handles.
- Built-in resistance! Contains adjustable, calibrated tension gauge that accommodates the youngest of beginners to the elite athlete.
- Maintains the same resistance level no matter how many revolutions you twist the handles.
At two inches in diameter, the SIDEWINDER PRO XTREME is the only wrist roller to provide thick grip training without a weight plate. This portable arm machine will send a massive training stimulus to your lower arms that will lead to greater adaption to super strength and muscle gain.
The PRO XTREME is double the weight of the Sidewinder Pro model (the #2 roller). Set the resistance down to easy or to the highest hardcore level. How hardcore? The PRO XTREME contains a tension spring spec. of 380 lbs. and roller bearings that can support 2000 pounds! We're talking about machine parts that are used in manufacturing plants.
You control the resistance by turning the built-in calibrated tension gauge. When winding the handles, twist them with one hand or both. Alternate hands after each set using both clockwise and counterclockwise motions. Handles twist smoothly and quietly.
Made in the USA, all Sidewinder models are meticulously manufactured by hand! They're made of solid, industrial parts including steel tubing, machined aluminum and neoprene handles. They contain no plastic parts that can wear down and crack apart.
Visit the Sportgrips website for more information.
Weight: 4.3 pounds
Length: 14.75" inches
Grip handles: 6 inches on each side
Diameter: 2 inches
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches;
- ASIN: B0046F26LQ
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews