Seirus Innovation 1431 Hyperlite All Weather Polartec Cold Weather Winter Glove
- Glove uses technology from Seirus Innovation and Polartec "WeatherShield Tri-Laminate"
- WeatherShield Tri-Laminate is a patented design created to be the warmest, most versatile lightweight gloves on the market
- WeatherShield Tri-Laminate uses a three layer defense to keep your hands warm and dry: 4-way stretch outer layer, WeatherShield windproof/waterproof breathable membrane, and wicking inner lining
- Hyperlite shell is half the weight of the original All Weather Glove making it the perfect glove for biking, hiking, skiing, boarding, and other outdoor adventures
- Form-fit design and Lycra cuff features ensure a comfortable and snug fit to each individual hand
The Seirus HyperLite All Weather Glove is a soft Polartec glove that can be worn as a glove liner or as a glove by itself. These gloves have a comfortable, wicking fleece inner lining. They have wind and water resistant, breathable membrane. These gloves are made of 4-way stretch outer durable fabrics. Gloves are effective based on the user's body temperature.
The Seirus HyperLite All Weather Glove can be worn as a glove liner or as an ultra-light glove by itself. The glove offers a comfortable, moisture wicking fleece inner lining with a windproof, water resistant, breathable WeatherShield Tri-laminate membrane. Made with durable four-way stretch outer fabric, the HyperLite Glove is engineered to keep your fingers agile in cold weather.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 1 inches; 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B0018BL0GI
- Item model number: 8008.1
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews