PRO12-48M for 36 Volt EZGO, Yamaha, Club Car Battery Indicator, Meter – Golf Cart
- For use on all lead acid batteries including Exide, Trojan, Interstate and private label brands
- Check compatibility before ordering. See Description below.
- Normally Open and Normally closed internal relays with 200 ma capability
- Fits 2" cutout. Outside diameter 2.25".
- Can be connected all of the time or switched on and off.
Works on standard lead acid batteries and the newer generation batteries made by Exide, Trojan, Interstate, Walmart and other brands. Check the voltage range below for compatibility before ordering.
1 Standard Lead Acid Batteries that have a state of charge range from 31.14 to 36.98 volts.
2 New generation batteries with a state of charge range from 34.67 to 38.16 volts.
The battery meter has 10 LEDS that will light to show the battery condition.
When fully charged, only the 10th LED will light shown a green LED. As the battery discharges, successively lower LEDs will light; the 9th, 8th, 7th and so on lighting only 1 LED.
At approximately 30% battery life, the #3 LED will light and the color is Yellow as a caution indicator.
At approximately 20% battery life remaining, the #2 LED will light as Flashing Yellow.
When the battery discharges to approximately ~10% remaining life, the #1 LED will start FLASHING RED with the #2 LED FLASHING Yellow alternately.
It is recommended to have the battery or batteries recharged when the #3 LED lights Yellow as a safety margin to prevent dead batteries.
CAUTION: This is not a full proof device and no warranty is made that your battery/batteries is/are in good condition.
- ASIN: B001E3N6A8
- Item model number: 36 Volt
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews