Manduka eKO SuperLite Travel Yoga Mat
- Exceptional for traveling - folds to fit in any travel space or purse
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber - No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
2.0 lbs.; 68” x 24” x 1/16”
Exceptionl for trveling folds to fit in ny trvel spce or purse
Weighs bout 2 lbs. for ultr&ndsh;portbility*
Surfce texture offers superior grip,even with light perspirtion
Tightly woven scrim resists tering or stretching
Closed cell design will not bsorb bcteri
Mde from non&ndsh;Amzon hrvested,nturl tree rubber
No PVC,toxic plsticizers or hrmful dyes
* Every product is unique,nd nturlly,there my be vrinces of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of ech mt.
Dul Lyer Technology for optiml combintion of grip,durbility & slip&ndsh;resistnce.
SuperLite Mt is mde from sustinbly hrvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mts vilble tody,the foming gents used to crete the eKO SuperLite re non&ndsh;toxic. Wht this mens is tht no toxic chemicls hve gone into the mnufcturing process to soften rubber; nd therefore,when the eKO SuperLite mt is disposed of nd biodegrdes,it will not leve behind toxic residue. And insted of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement,we hve chosen to use blend of polyester nd nturl cotton.
Natural and Biodegradable
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber
- Only non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes used in manufacturing
Tri-Layer Technology for Grip, Durability, and Traction
- Sea Grass surface texture is naturally grippy and durable--the closed-cell surface keeps perspiration from sticking to mat and breeding bacteria
- Thicker, open-cell bottom layer provides lightweight cushion; can be reversed to function as the top surface for additional traction
- Center layer is made from biodegradable cotton and recycled silk blend that eliminates need for toxic glues
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Most durable mat on the market
- Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers
- Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- No PVC or toxic plasticizers
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Dimensions: 68 by 24 by 1/16 inches (L x W x D)
We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you Do not put the eKOmat in the washing machine as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade). To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Manduka's Green Mission
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The eKO Mat is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches; 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B003V3RMEU
- Item model number: FBAPowerSetup134285
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews