Invicta Men’s 9312 “Pro Diver” Stainless Steel Watch
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 39.7 mm,Only push/pull type crown
- Gold-tone-stainless-steel case; blue dial; date function
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Screw Down Crowns: Many Invicta watches are equipped with a screw down crown to help prevent water infiltration. This is most common on our Diver models. In order to adjust the date and/or time on such a watch, you must first unscrew the crown before you can gently pull it out to its first or second click stop position. To do this, simply rotate the crown counterclockwise until it springs open. When you have finished setting the watch, the crown must then be pushed in and screwed back in tightly. Not doing so will cancel the water resistance of the watch and will void all warranties from the manufacturer. Overall, this process should not require a lot of effort or force.
- Product Dimensions: 0.59 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches; 0.22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.22 pounds
- ASIN: B0009P6730
- Item model number: 9312
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews