CoreX XX Strong -45lbs of resistance
- The CoreX XX strong band provides 45lbs of resistance, which is generally suitable for those weighing around 200lbs who work out regularly. Of course, the band can also be used in accumulation with other bands to achieve desired tension.
- The band is made from high quality rubber with nylon webbing ends for universal attachment to CoreX and competitor offerings. The band and webbing ends are secured by an innovative locking ring that prevents slippage.
- For added safety and enhanced durability the band is covered with a protective fabric sleeve.
- Band length: 150cms (59") (flaccid)
How does CoreX rate band tension? The resistance ratings of our bands are quoted at approximately mid-stretch level. If quoted at full stretch, like many of our competitors, our LBS weighting would more than double! We choose not to quote using this method as we believe it is disingenuous and does not reflect best practice. Our XX Strong band is one of the strongest bands ever made. So strong, CoreX developed a unique anchor ring to secure the nylon strap/webbing, as usual methods could not cope. Our bands have been simulated and evaluated against weights in real workout environments. In practice, our XX Strong band which is conservatively rated at 45lbs, is comparable to weights of around 90lbs for arm curl or similar exercises and around 120lbs for overhead exercises. Of course, by attaching all three bands at once, tension is further increased. Please watch the below linked video for an assessment of our band strength. CoreX stands behind its LBS ratings and reminds customers that a 30 day satisfaction return policy is provided on all our products. Why are CoreX's resistance bands protected by a fabric sleeve? Bands prematurely snap for two reasons: They are damaged by a small cut or graze which rapidly becomes larger! Over stretching. By protecting the resistance bands with a high quality fabric sleeve, the risk of the bands being cut or grazed is significantly reduced. The fabric sleeve also restricts stretching close to the upper limit which reduces the incidence of over stretching. The fabric sleeve also significantly reduces injury risk in the event a band snaps, as movement is contained within the sleeve.
- ASIN: B00KUOONKO
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews